Here's the status and some fuzzy details: I am anxiously awaiting word on the availability of a particular venue that would allow us the proper luxury of a two-day event. The target date is the weekend of Satyrday,
If you haven't brewed, it's late, but you still have time, depending on the style. My apologies for the procrastination.
Location: Awaiting Confirmation--if confirmed (likely), this will be a new and fantastic venue
Time: 11:00 a.m.