Thursday, August 02, 2007

Liberty for All...


...all who got the invite, that is. The annual Liberty Jamboree (a fully unsanctioned, grossly unethical, singularly stultifying, government-certified, carbon-neutral WUSS® event) is on for this weekend. Looks like the SSOFTies are going head-to-head with the Pedalshop crew for the honor of donning the coveted RYJ (rotten yellow jersey) when next year's event rolls around. Should be the usual blast.

Hopefully, this year we'll have a little better supervision around the kegs Old Dominion has graciously provided for post-ride quaffing.


Oh well, it's still better than parking 'em in front of the teevee.

Me, I plan to show up to this thing with some French-Canadian twins (guess which one's evil), just in case the kids kick the keg early again...

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'm pretty upset that I had to miss this. I was all set for the original date. I look forward to your post event report. As for me...I'll be spending the day at my inlaws retirement/going away party. Fun stuff...

gwadzilla said...

it was a good time...

we need to finish some conversations that we started

maybe a drink downtown

maybe a ride at rosaryville

Hjalti said...

Neither date worked for me, but I need to make it to one of these someday. Looks like a blast.